18th June, 2016
Private communication, including email correspondence, is not regulated by IDprop. IDprop’s policy is to encourage users to be professional, courteous, and respectful when sending emails. However, IDprop will investigate and can take action on certain types of unwanted emails that violate IDprop’s policies.
IDprop will investigate and can take action if any of the following is reported:
1. Threats of bodily harm – IDprop does not permit users to send explicit threats of bodily harm.
2. Misuse of IDprop’s system – IDprop allows sellers/buyers to transact through IDprop’s system, but will investigate any misuse of this service.
3. Spoof (fake) email – IDprop will never ask you to provide sensitive information through email. In case you receive any spoof (fake) email, you are requested to report the same to us through the ‘Contact Us’ tab.
4. Spam (unsolicited commercial email) – IDprop’s spam policy applies only to unsolicited commercial messages sent by users. IDprop’s sellers/buyers are not allowed to send spam messages to other sellers/buyers.
5. Offers to buy or sell outside the Website – IDprop prohibits email offers to buy or sell listed items outside the Website. Offers of this nature are a potential fraud risk to both sellers and buyers.
6. IDprop’s policy prohibits threats of physical harm via any method, including phone, email, and our public message boards.
7. Violations of this policy may result in a range of actions, including:
· limits on account privileges;
· account suspension;
· cancellation of listings; and
· loss of special status
IDprop does not take any responsibility or liability for the actions, products, content, and services on the Website that are linked to websites of affiliates and/or third parties using the Website’s APIs or otherwise. In addition, the Website may provide links to third-party websites of our affiliated companies and certain other businesses for which IDprop assumes no responsibility for examining or evaluating the products and services offered by them. IDprop does not warrant the offerings of any of these businesses or individuals or the content of such third-party website(s). IDprop does not endorse, in any way, any third-party website(s) or content thereof.