17th June, 2016.
We reserve the right at any time, with or without cause, to:
· change the terms and conditions of this Agreement;
· change the Website, including eliminating or discontinuing any Information or Services or other feature of the Website; or
· deny or terminate your use of and/or access to the Website.
Use of the Website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are "incompetent to contract" within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Website. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a User of the IDprop website and shall not transact on or use the website. As a minor if you wish to use or transact on website, such use or transaction may be made by your legal guardian or parents on the Website. IDprop reserves the right to terminate your membership and / or refuse to provide you with access to the Website if it is brought to IDprop's notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years. If you register as a business entity, you represent that you are duly authorized by the business entity to accept the Agreement and you have the authority to bind the business entity to the Agreement. So, by the use of this Website, you hereby affirm that you are over the age of 18. You further affirm that you are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in this Agreement, and to abide by and comply with this Agreement.
Further, if You use the Website, You shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Display Name and Password and You shall be responsible for all activities that occur under your Display Name and Password.
When You use the Website or send emails or other data, information or communication to us, You agree and understand that You are communicating with Us through electronic records and You consent to receive communications via electronic records from Us periodically and as and when required. We may communicate with you by email or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
The Website is a platform that Users utilize to meet and interact with one another for their transactions. IDprop is not and cannot be a party to or control in any manner any transaction between the Website's Users.
At no time shall IDprop hold any right, title or interest over the products or services nor shall IDprop have any obligations or liabilities in respect of such contract.
IDprop is not responsible for unsatisfactory or delayed performance of services or damages or delays as a result of unavailability of professionals or products which are out of stock, unavailable or back ordered.
Please note that there could be risks in dealing with underage persons or people acting under false pretence.
Membership on the Website is free for buyers. IDprop does not charge any fee for browsing and buying on the Website. IDprop reserves the right to change its Fee Policy from time to time. In particular, IDprop may at its sole discretion introduce new services and modify some or all of the existing services offered on the Website. In such an event IDprop reserves the right to introduce fees for the new services offered or amend/introduce fees for existing services, as the case may be. Changes to the Fee Policy shall be posted on the Website and such changes shall automatically become effective immediately after they are posted on the Website. Unless otherwise stated, all fees shall be quoted in Indian Rupees. You shall be solely responsible for compliance of all applicable laws including those in India for making payments to Designomix Infotech Private Limited.
You agree, undertake and confirm that Your use of Website shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
1. You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update, share or use any information, Services, or the Website which:
a) are contrary to IDprop's public image, goodwill or reputation;
2. You shall not use any "deep-link", "page-scrape", "robot", "spider" or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Website. We reserve Our right to bar any such activity.
3. You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Website, or any other systems or networks connected to the Website or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Website, by hacking, password "mining" or any other illegitimate means.
4. You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other User of or visitor to Website, or any other customer, including any account on the Website not owned by You, to its source, or exploit the Website or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Website, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than Your own information, as provided for by the Website.
5. You shall not make any negative, denigrating or defamatory statement(s) or comment(s) about Us or the brand name or domain name used by Us including the terms IDprop, Designomics, Designomix, IDprop.com, or otherwise engage in any conduct or action that might tarnish the image or reputation, of IDprop or professionals or sellers on platform or otherwise tarnish or dilute any IDprop's trade or service marks, trade name and/or goodwill associated with such trade or service marks, trade name as may be owned or used by us. You agree that You will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Website or IDprop's systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to IDprop.
6. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any transaction being conducted on the Website, or with any other person's use of the Website.
7. You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal You send to Us on or through the Website or any service offered on or through the Website. You may not pretend that You are, or that You represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
9. You shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable Domestic laws, rules and regulations and International Laws, Foreign Exchange Laws, Statutes, Ordinances and Regulations (including, but not limited to Sales Tax/VAT, Income Tax, Octroi, Service Tax, Central Excise, Custom Duty, Local Levies) regarding Your use of Our service and Your listing, purchase, solicitation of offers to purchase, and sale of products or services. You shall not engage in any transaction in an item or service, which is prohibited by the provisions of any applicable law including exchange control laws or regulations for the time being in force.
11. From time to time, You shall be responsible for providing information relating to the products or services proposed to be displayed/sold by You. In this connection, You undertake that all such information shall be accurate in all respects. You shall not exaggerate or over emphasize the attributes of such products or services so as to mislead other Users in any manner.
13. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Website, including payment and delivery of related products or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between You and such advertiser. We shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Website.
14. It is possible that other users (including unauthorized users or "hackers") may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the Website and that You may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It also is possible for others to obtain personal information about You due to your use of the Website, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure You. We does not approve of such unauthorized uses, but by using the Website You acknowledge and agree that We are not responsible for the use of any personal information that You publicly disclose or share with others on the Website. Please carefully select the type of information that You publicly disclose or share with others on the Website.
15. IDprop shall have all the rights to take necessary action and claim damages that may occur due to your involvement/participation in any way on your own or through group/s of people, intentionally or unintentionally in DoS/DDoS (Distributed Denial of Services).
16. Your aren’t allowed to sublicense, sell, rent, lease, transfer, assign, or convey any rights under this Agreement to any third party, or otherwise commercially exploit or profit from the Information or content of the Website, or any portion thereof, in any manner whatsoever, except as expressly permitted herein;
You may use information on the products and services purposely made available on the Website for downloading, provided that You (1) do not remove any proprietary notice language in all copies of such documents, (2) use such information only for your personal, non-commercial informational purpose and do not copy or post such information on any networked computer or broadcast it in any media, (3) make no modifications to any such information, (4) do not make any additional representations or warranties relating to such documents, (5) you provide attribution to IDprop, and (6) any such copies are subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement and remain the property of IDprop.
We may share personal information with our other corporate entities and affiliates. These entities and affiliates may market to you as a result of such sharing unless you explicitly opt-out.
We may disclose personal information to third parties. This disclosure may be required for us to provide you access to our Services, to comply with our legal obligations, to enforce our User Agreement, to facilitate our marketing and advertising activities, or to prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities related to our Services. We do not disclose your personal information to third parties for their marketing and advertising purposes without your explicit consent.
This Website, all the materials and products and services, included on or otherwise made available to You through this site are provided on "as is" and "as available" basis without any representation or warranties, express or implied except otherwise specified in writing. Without prejudice to the forgoing paragraph, IDprop does not warrant that:
• This Website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
• The information on this Website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
IDprop will not be liable to You in any way or in relation to the Contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, the Website. IDprop does not warrant that this site; information, Content, materials, product or services included on or otherwise made available to You through the Website; their servers; or electronic communication sent from Us are free of viruses or other harmful components.
Nothing on Website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. All the Products sold on Website or Services listed on Website are governed by different state laws and if Seller/Professional is unable to deliver such Products/Services due to implications of different state laws, Seller/Professional will return or will give credit for the amount (if any) received in advance by Seller/Professional from the sale of such Product that could not be delivered to You.
You will be required to enter a valid phone number while placing an order on the Website. By registering Your phone number with us, You consent to be contacted by Us via phone calls and/or SMS notifications, in case of any order or shipment or delivery related updates. We will not use your personal information to initiate any promotional phone calls or SMS.
Home improvement service providers and professionals may elect to register with IDprop as a service providers and professional and create a professional profile on IDprop. Subject to and conditioned on compliance with all of the terms of this Agreement, such users are permitted to use the professional account/profile features offered by IDprop to promote their business. All such IDprop service providers and professional features are subject to discontinuance or change at any time. All of the terms and conditions of this Agreement apply to your use of any such professional account and profile, including but not limited to maintaining profile information, uploading or other posting of Content, posting of Reviews, use of IDprop buttons, links and widgets, and indemnification obligations.
Postings and Other Submissions
As part of your use of the Website, you may participate in certain discussions, forums, IDea Books, message boards, member communications and/or other public forums. Your participation is voluntary; however, by choosing to create IDea Books, post photos or comments, send any messages, submit any ideas or feedback, or otherwise participate in any IDprop forum, you acknowledge and agree that any postings, messages, text, photos, audio/ visual works, information, suggestions, feedback, reviews or content provided by you (collectively, "Content") may be viewed by the general public and will not be treated as private, proprietary or confidential, and you authorize us and our affiliates, licensees and sub- licensees, without compensation to you or others, to copy, adapt, create derivative works of, reproduce, incorporate, distribute, publicly display or otherwise use such Content throughout the world in any format or media (whether now known or hereafter created) for the duration of any copyright or other rights in such Content, and such permission shall be perpetual and may not be revoked for any reason. Further, to the extent permitted under applicable law, you waive and release and covenant not to assert any moral rights that you may have in any Content posted or provided by you.
By posting or providing any Content on the Website, you represent and warrant to IDprop that you own or have the right to use and permit us to use and license such Content in the manner stated in this Agreement. By way of example and not limitation, if you post or otherwise provide a photograph which includes an image of any person, you need to first obtain permission or a release from such person appearing in the photograph to use their image and permit us to use and license it as stated in this Agreement and you must be the owner or licensee of the copyright in the photograph, with the right to permit us to use it as stated in this Agreement. By way of further example and not limitation, if you post or otherwise provide a photograph of a pictorial, graphic, sculptural or architectural work that is protected by copyright, you need to first obtain permission or a release from the owner of the copyright in such work to reproduce and adapt their work and permit us to use it as stated in this Agreement and you must be the owner or licensee of the copyright in the photograph, with the right to permit us to use it as stated in this Agreement.
IDprop may enable you to post ratings or reviews of sellers of products and/or service providers on the Website (your "Reviews"). Reviews are considered Content. You may not post any reviews about a seller of products and/or service provider if you are (a) an employee, contractor, officer or director of the seller of products and/or service provider; (b) an employee, contractor, officer or director of a competitor of the seller of products and/or service provider; or (c) related to the seller of products and/or service provider in any way, including blood, adoption or by marriage. By posting a Review, you acknowledge and agree that such Content:
1. (1) is based upon your first-hand experience with the seller of products and/or service provider that is the subject of the Review;
2. (2) is accurate, truthful and complete. You agree not to post or provide any Content that belongs to any person other than yourself or that contains the name, voice or likeness of any person other than yourself unless you first obtain permission to do so, and to grant to us the rights granted in this agreement, from that person.
If you identify yourself by name or provide a picture or audio or video recording of yourself, you further authorize us and our affiliates, licensees and sub-licensees, without compensation to you or others, to reproduce, print, publish and disseminate in any format or media (whether now know or hereafter created) your name, voice and likeness throughout the world, and such permission shall be perpetual and cannot be revoked for any reason.
You further agree that we may use the posted or provided Content in any manner that we deem appropriate or necessary. We reserve the right to edit or abridge any Content for any reason, and to edit, refuse to post or remove any Content submitted by you or others. We cannot and do not guarantee that we will post all Content submitted or that such content will not be offensive, defamatory or objectionable. Although we reserve the right to remove without notice any Content for any reason, we have no obligation to delete Content that you personally may find objectionable or offensive. We do not control in real time the Content posted via the Services and as such do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. In addition to other disclaimers found in this Agreement, we do not endorse or make any warranties or representations with respect to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any Content posted on the Website.
Third-Party Products and Services
Descriptions or images of, or references to, third-party products, services or publications on the Website do not imply our endorsement of such products, services and publications, and we are not responsible for, and disclaim any endorsement of, any such product, service or publication.
Reviews are solely the opinions of the users that post them and none of the Reviews contain or reflect any opinions or views of IDprop.
IDprop Buttons, Links and Widgets
You may use the IDprop buttons, links and widgets displayed on the 'Buttons and Badges' section of this Website provided that
(a) such buttons, links and widgets link only to the Website;
(b) you do not modify such buttons, links, widgets or associated code in any manner,
(c) you do not use any such buttons, links, widgets in any manner which implies or suggests that IDprop operates, endorses, sponsors or recommends the website on which such buttons, links and widgets are used, and
(d) the use of such buttons, links and widgets, and the website on which such buttons, links and widgets are used do not violate the IDprop acceptable use policy stated above. You acknowledge and agree that all rights in and to the IDprop trademarks are our exclusive property, and any goodwill generated by your use of any IDprop trademark will inure to our exclusive benefit. You will not take any action that is in conflict with our rights in or ownership of any IDprop trademark. We retain the right to revoke the permission to use such buttons, links and widgets at any time for any reason.
The listing description of the item must not be misleading and must describe actual condition of the product. If the item description does not match the actual condition of the item, you agree to refund any amounts that you may have received from the Buyer. You agree not to list a single product in multiple quantities across various categories on the Website. IDprop reserves the right to delete such multiple listings of the same product listed by you in various categories.
While availing any of the payment method/s available on the Website, we will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to You due to:
1. Lack of authorization for any transaction/s, or
2. Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by You and between "Bank/s", or
3. Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
4. Decline of transaction for any other reason/s
All payments made against the purchases/services on Website by you shall be compulsorily in Indian National Rupees acceptable in the Republic of India. Website will not facilitate transaction with respect to any other form of currency with respect to the purchases made on Website.
Before shipping / delivering your order to you, Seller may request you to provide supporting documents (including but not limited to a copy of Govt. issued ID, address proof, TIN Registration Certificate) to establish the ownership of the payment instrument used by you for your purchase or to establish the trade entity you have placed the order in the name of and plan to avail tax benefits, if any. This is done in the interest of providing a safe online shopping environment to Our Users.
1. Transactions, Transaction Price and all commercial terms such as Delivery, Dispatch of products and/or services are as per principal to principal bipartite contractual obligations between Buyer and Seller and payment facility is merely used by the Buyer and Seller to facilitate the completion of the Transaction. Use of the payment facility shall not render IDprop liable or responsible for the non-delivery, non-receipt, non-payment, damage, breach of representations and warranties, non-provision of after sales or warranty services or fraud as regards the products and /or services listed on IDprop's Website.
3. You understand, accept and agree that the payment facility provided by IDprop is neither a banking nor financial service but is merely a facilitator providing an electronic, automated online electronic payment, receiving payment through Cash On Delivery, collection and remittance facility for the Transactions on the IDprop Website using the existing authorized banking infrastructure and Credit Card payment gateway networks. Further, by providing Payment Facility, IDprop is neither acting as trustees nor acting in a fiduciary capacity with respect to the Transaction or the Transaction Price.
Payment Facility for Buyers:
• You, as a Buyer, understand that upon initiating a Transaction You are entering into a legally binding and enforceable contract with the Seller to purchase the products and /or services from the Seller using the Payment Facility, and You shall pay the Transaction Price through Your Issuing Bank to the Seller using Payment Facility.
• You, as a Buyer, may agree with the Seller through electronic communication and electronic records and using the automated features as may be provided by Payment Facility on any extension / increase in the Dispatch and/or Delivery time and the Transaction shall stand amended to such extent. Any such extension / increase of Dispatch / Delivery time or subsequent novation / variation of the Transaction should be in compliance with Payment Facility Rules and Policies.
• You, as a Buyer, shall electronically notify Payment Facility using the appropriate IDprop Website features immediately upon Delivery or non Delivery within the time period as provided in Policies. Non notification by You of Delivery or non Delivery within the time period specified in the Policies shall be construed as a deemed Delivery in respect of that Transaction. In case of Cash On Delivery transactions, Buyer is not required to confirm the receipt of products or services.
• You, as a Buyer, shall be entitled to claim a refund of the Transaction Price (as Your sole and exclusive remedy) in case You do not receive the Delivery within the time period agreed in the Transaction or within the time period as provided in the Policies, whichever is earlier. In case you do not raise a refund claim using Website features within the stipulated time than this would make You ineligible for a refund.
• You, as a Buyer, understand that the Payment Facility may not be available in full or in part for certain category of products and/or services and/or Transactions as mentioned in the Policies and hence You may not be entitled to a refund in respect of the Transactions for those products and /or services
• Except for Cash On Delivery transaction, refund, if any, shall be made at the same Issuing Bank from where Transaction Price was received.
• For Cash On Delivery transactions, refunds, if any, will be made via demand draft in favour of the Buyer (As per registration details provided by the Buyer)
• Refund shall be made in Indian National Rupee only and shall be equivalent to the Transaction Price received in Indian National Rupee.
• For electronics payments, refund shall be made through payment facility using NEFT / RTGS or any other online banking / electronic funds transfer system approved by Reserve Bank India (RBI).
• Refund shall be conditional and shall be with recourse available to IDprop in case of any misuse by Buyer.
• Refund shall be subject to Buyer complying with Policies.
4. IDprop reserves the right to impose limits on the number of Transactions or Transaction Price which IDprop may receive from on an individual Valid Credit/Debit/ Cash Card / Valid Bank Account/ and such other infrastructure or any other financial instrument directly or indirectly through payment aggregator or through any such facility authorized by Reserve Bank of India to provide enabling support facility for collection and remittance of payment or by an individual Buyer during any time period, and reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions exceeding such limit.
5. IDprop reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions by Buyers with a prior history of questionable charges including without limitation breach of any agreements by Buyer with IDprop or breach/violation of any law or any charges imposed by Issuing Bank or breach of any policy.
6. IDprop may do such checks as it deems fit before approving the receipt of/Buyers commitment to pay (for Cash On Delivery transactions) Transaction Price from the Buyer for security or other reasons at the discretion of IDprop. As a result of such check if IDprop is not satisfied with the creditability of the Buyer or genuineness of the Transaction / Transaction Price, it will have the right to reject the receipt of / Buyers commitment to pay Transaction Price.
7. IDprop may delay notifying the payment confirmation i.e. informing Seller to Dispatch, if IDprop deems suspicious or for Buyers conducting high transaction volumes to ensure safety of the Transaction and Transaction Price. In addition, IDprop may hold Transaction Price and IDprop may not inform Seller to Dispatch or remit Transaction Price to law enforcement officials (instead of refunding the same to Buyer) at the request of law enforcement officials or in the event the Buyer is engaged in any form of illegal activity.
8. The Buyer and Seller acknowledge that IDprop will not be liable for any damages, interests or claims etc. resulting from not processing a Transaction/Transaction Price or any delay in processing a Transaction/Transaction Price which is beyond control of IDprop.
Compliance with Laws:
9. Buyer and Seller shall comply with all the applicable laws and rules as may be issued by Reserve Bank of India from time to time, or any other rules and laws as may be applicable to them respectively for using Payment Facility and IDprop Website.
Buyer's arrangement with Issuing Bank:
10. All Valid Credit / Debit/ Cash Card/ and other payment instruments are processed using a Credit Card payment gateway or appropriate payment system infrastructure and the same will also be governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between the Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank and payment instrument issuing company.
11. All Online Bank Transfers from Valid Bank Accounts are processed using the gateway provided by the respective Issuing Bank which support Payment Facility to provide these services to the Users. All such Online Bank Transfers on Payment Facility are also governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank.
The Wallet ("Wallet") is a pre-paid payment instrument which may be associated with your Website account. You can maintain a balance of money with such specific Seller (if permitted), and redeem it at your convenience. Please note that Seller will be the issuer of wallet and Seller shall be responsible for redeeming the money lying to your credit of your wallet account and IDprop does not assume any risk, liability or responsibility with respect to wallet money.
Seller will not pay any interest on the amount maintained by you in your Seller specific Wallet.
Refill of Wallet: Your Wallet can be refilled, using any of the pre-paid payment options only. You will be able to recharge your Wallet up to an amount of ₹10,000 in one instance. There is no need to maintain a minimum balance.
Refund of Wallet Amount: Your Wallet comprises of three types of balances - Store credit (which is a credit granted by Us typically in lieu of a cancelled order), Topped-up balance (which is a prepaid amount that You added to the Wallet to pay for future orders on the Website) and Promotional balance (which is credit granted by Us purely for promotional or goodwill purposes). Topped-up balance (prepaid amount) as well as the Promotional balance added to the Wallet will be non-refundable while Store credit will continue to be entirely refundable.
Limitation of Liability: In no event will IDprop will be liable for any money lying to your credit in wallet, any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages or losses of any kind, arising from the use of Wallet or association with the Wallet.
To assist customers with their purchase, IDprop has a no-questions-asked returns policy for all but Furniture, Mattresses and Lighting category products. If you are not satisfied with your purchase we will gladly accept any unused product in its original packing within 7 days of delivery. The 7 Day Replacement Guarantee also seeks to assist Buyers who have been defrauded by qualified sellers on the Website.
Returns for Furniture, Mattresses and Lighting category will be accepted only for damaged/ defective products. Refund will be provided only in case replacement for the same product is not available.
If any defect/damage is found in products, then the buyer of the product/s can ask for replacement of the product/s from the seller subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. Notify seller and IDprop of any damage/defects in the product/s at the time of delivery of the product/s and/or within 72 hours from the time of delivery and the same product/s will be replaced in return of the damaged/defective product/s.
2. Replacement can be for the entire product/s or part/s of the product subject to availability of the same with the seller.
It is advised that the return packets should be adequately packaged so that there is no damage of goods-in-transit.
On certain items like appliances & electronics brands, warranty may supersede IDprop Returns Policy.
Refunds will be processed within a maximum of 7 business days of receipt of the product by IDprop or its representative, provided goods are received in acceptable condition. The mode of refund will be based on the mode of payment chosen at the time of placing the order.
Following products shall not be eligible for return or replacement:
• Damages due to misuse of product;
• Incidental damage due to malfunctioning of product;
• Any consumable item which has been used/installed;
• Products with tampered or missing serial/UPC numbers;
• Any damage/defect which are not covered under the manufacturer's warranty
• Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the box, manufacturer's packaging if any, and all other items originally included with the product/s delivered;
• Product/s which is/are 'made to order' on customer's request for reason apart from defect
If IDprop has suspicion or knowledge, that any of its buyers and sellers are involved in any activity that is intended to provide claims or information that is false, misleading or not genuine, then IDprop may while reserving its rights to initiate civil and/or criminal proceedings against member may also at its sole discretion suspend, block, restrict, cancel the Display Name of such buyer and seller and /or disqualify that user and any related users from availing protection through this program.
IDprop reserves its right to initiate civil and/or criminal proceedings against a user who, files an invalid and/or false claims or provides false, incomplete, or misleading information. In addition to the legal proceedings as aforesaid, IDprop may at its sole discretion suspend, block, restrict, cancel the Display Name [and its related Display Names] of such user and/or disqualify that user and any related users from availing protection through this program. Any person who, knowingly and with intent to injure, defrauds or deceives, files a Fraudulent Complaint containing false, incomplete, or misleading information may be guilty of a criminal offence and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
Page 1 of 2